Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nostalgic

Two years ago today, I found out Jeremiah was on the way! I had to wake up early for work and was dying to take a pregnancy test. I calmly brushed my teeth and wait for the three minutes to tick by. I went to check, telling myself it would be negative and that would be ok. But there were two lines! Faint, but two! I ran and jumped on Matt, who was still sleeping. Took him a minute to decipher the squeals and understand that we were going to have a baby! We were thrilled! We spent the rest of the days calling and visiting family to share the news. One of the best days of my life.





4 comments:

Shannon (Cali version) said...

I don't think I've ever seen that pic! Love how happy you guys look. :0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a great memory, one of many you will build lol

Kierstyn said...

Awwww. :-)

Megan said...

We were thrilled and very sleepy. :-)