Thursday, August 5, 2010

Freezer Cooking: Day 3

This morning I was able to make banana chocolate chip muffins and four pizza dough crusts. I was so glad I was able to get that done this morning. I had my meat thawing so that during nap time I could make meatballs and meatloaf during nap time.

That was until I was getting lunch together and I noticed how hot it was in the house. When I check the thermostat, 84 degrees! At 11 am! Not a good sign. Called Matt and Jeremiah, Tonks and I loaded up had came to my in-laws where it's nice and cool.

So day 3 of cooking is on hold. After nap time we'll head home and hope it's cooled off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfully gratifying week you seem to have had. Congratulations on a job well done. I wish we lived closer, mainly so we could see more of you, but now with all those goodies planned, especially the rolls, YUM lol

Megan said...

I would love to be able to share the rolls with you!