- He loves playing outside, sticks, slugs, building guns out of blocks
- Has figured out how to petal his bike
- Know his left and right (in the context of his hands and feet)!
- Blueberries are his favorite food
- Is my helper whenever I'm cooking
- Counts, "1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10!" Every time. We'll get 5, 6, 7, and 8 eventually.
- Is potty trained, except for number 2. He always waits till he's in bed in a diaper.
- His imagination has taken off! Yesterday he built us goggles so we could look for fish in his room, I said something about an octopus. He started jumping trying to reach it. Apparently it was too high because he built a plane, then flew up and caught it. :-)
- Is so sweet to Ephram. When he hears Ephram crying Jeremiah gets Ephram's silky and then talks or sings to him.
- Singing is something he's just started doing
- Recognizes all the basic shapes
- Has just started saying crazy, disaster, and awesome
I asked him to show me the gun he built. Yep, he's shooting me. :-)
Workin' his hat from Aunt Shannie in Austrailla
My sweet boy. Pictures like this are hard to come by!