Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's over!

I finally finished all my freezer cooking yesterday. I had to cut the meatloaf. Just wasn't happening with having to deal with the AC. Praise the Lord, that got fixed on Friday and it was very minor! Yay!

I cooked the meatballs yesterday. I forgot to set the timer. Not a good thing. When I remembered to check, they were a little crispy. Nothing that I could cut off. lol. Sounds bad, but it really wasn't! They're still really yummy, just not whole balls any more. I guess it made half-meatballs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you proceed from here? Do you use a few dinners and then replace them or use all the goodies and start again. Congratulations, keep me up to date, please lol

Susie said...

Sounds like you made some yummy stuff for your freezer cooking! If you get a chance will you post recipes or links? I would love to try some of them. I love having meals on hand in the freezer too!

Love reading about what is going on with yall!
-Susie

Britt said...

I really want to see how you like this in the long-run. Keep us updated please! :)

Megan said...

Grandma: I'm planning on using what I have and doing it again next month.

Susie: Thanks for stopping by. :-)I'll post the recipes tonight.

Britt: I've LOVED it! So nice not to have to think too much about dinner.