Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Remember...

My post back the end on May about how I making something for in my half bath. Well, I did it! I actually did it that weekend but waited till now to post pictures.



When we moved in, two years ago, I got a very girly bathmat and trash can for the half bath. I love it! Fits my personality perfectly. It's black with khaki, white and red poke-a-dots and flowers. Sounds kinda weird, but I promise it's cute! I decided to paint all but one wall a nice neutral khaki color (that's the main color in the rest of the house) and one wall a red. The red I picked was a lot brighter then I expected. I've been trying to think of a way to tone it down some. So here it is!

The white pattern on the paper is the exact pattern that's on the bathmat. The red is still bright, but I don't feel like it over powers the bathroom any more.

Here's the blog that explains how to make your own.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

i wanna see the blog... is it modge podge?? love that stuff!! very cute!