Friday, May 28, 2010

Getting Creative

I got home the trip to KS and TX and was struck by how bare my home is! Sure we have some photos and limited art on the walls. But overall, most of the walls are blank. After being in my mom and sisters home were there are lots of pictures hung and it's such a welcoming atmosphere, I've decided to take action!

I'm almost finished two projects for Jeremiah's bathroom. Before and after pictures will come later today.

I got some of the supplies I need for this project. I'm going to try in in our half bath. If it turns out as well as I'm hoping it will I have a feeling it'll end up all over my home! I already bought everything to do it in the master bedroom.

It's times like this I wish I lived in KS. My sister, Shannon is an amazing artist! I wish I could go through her work and see what she thinks would go well in my home. At least I have two of her pieces. One will be going up soon!

And of course I have the cutest little boy! I think so new pictures of him might be going up as well.

So be expecting lots of pictures of the little changes, and maybe a couple big ones going on in my home this weekend!

No comments: