Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Produce!

I was working in the garden yesterday and saw one lone green bean! I was thrilled! The lone green bean made my day! Today when I went to take pictures, needed some proof, there were several green beans and several different plants! They still need some time, but I'll be making fresh green beans before long.




Green beans aren't the only thing growing. My pepper plants are doing really well! Here's the biggest one so far. If you look closely you can see the beginnings of some more. I think I'm going to have more peppers than I know what to do with. If any of you like sweet green peppers let me know!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is SOO exciting! I wish I lived closer so we could munch on some green beans and peppers when they get bigger! Congrats!!!

momma said...

maybe you can bring some to ks.

Megan said...

I would love that, Britt!

Maybe! I bet they will be ready in about two weeks.