Thursday, June 17, 2010

ADD

Sometime I feel like I have ADD. This afternoon has been like that. After I put Jeremiah down for a nap I got some lunch. Started doing some research online, trying to use my time while he's napping. I kept thinking of things I had been wanting to learn more about and hadn't. Next thing I know I have three tabs open on three very different topics while eating lunch. Matt called to see if I had found someone to keep Jeremiah during a doctors appointment. Forgot all about it while I was online. As I'm making the call I remember I need to do laundry today. Now I'm leaving a message and starting laundry. Then I decided I should blog too. Like I said, ADD.

As of now I have laundry going, working online, blogging, still have to do lunch dishes, and keep thinking of more things I want to do! Maybe I'll complete something and not just have lots of things half way done. Oh, and I need to call the dentist. Going to go make a list now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just being a mom...a wife...a nurse...a student...a family administrator...so put getting ready to be a daughter on your list!

Love you,
Daddy