Friday, June 4, 2010

Garden

So here was my garden the beginning of May. Hadn't even plated anything yet.
Look at it now! In the back left are the sweet green peppers. Fount left is the zucchini. All on the right are lots of green beans. I can't believe how they've taken off. The pepper and zucchini plants have flowers on them. I'm taking that as a good sign because on FarmVille that means the fruits will be coming soon! I'm a nerd, I know.


There's been some trial and error, which was expected. I'm already making plans for another planter box and all the fall veggies I'll be able to plant!


3 comments:

Shannon (Cali version) said...

love it! Maybe they'll be some yummies for us to eat when we come in?

momma said...

Great job!!

Amanda said...

what fall veggies do well? I wish I had a yard to plant a garden in!!