Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A little like his momma

People always say Jeremiah looks like me but acts just like his daddy. Which it true! They both have the same mischievous, fun loving, jokester personality. Today I saw part of my personality in Jeremiah! He had been playing in the kitchen cabinets, getting all the tupperware out. Next thing I know he's taken all of his magnets off the fridge and put them in one bowl. He shook the bowl and then dumped them out. Then he put them all back in the bowl. Maybe I'll have a fellow "I like to organize for the fun of it!" person in the family!


4 comments:

Chai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon (Cali version) said...

Love it! and jealous! we're still in the knocking everything over and taking everything OUT stage.

Patty said...

Hi! My name is Patty. I kept hitting the "next blog" key at the top of my page and came across yours. You have a lovely family!

Enjoy your summer!

Megan said...

@ Shannon: Jeremiah's still liek that most of the time. Every now and then he'll pick up.

@ Patty: Thanks for stopping by!