Sunday, August 31, 2008

It begins

Last week I started feeling a little sick in the morning. Nothing that some crackers wouldn't fix. Today I had full on morning sickness. No fun. During church anytime I touched Matt he thought I was trying to tell him I was abut to be sick again. Thankfully I was sick only at the house. I'm hoping it won't get much worse then this.
I don't know how hopeful I am since my mom and grandmother both had horrible morning sickness! My mom had to go to the doctor and have IVs put in to rehydrate all through her pregnancy! My grandfather tells stories of having to shove people out of the way on the subway in New York City so my grandma could be sick. Like I said, not too hopeful. Some good news is my sister Kierstyn was sick a little at the beginning of her pregnancies, and that's about it. Maybe I'll be like her. Here's hoping! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you aren't sick at all, let alone like i was...but it was worth it!!!

Kierstyn said...

Mom's right, not matter what, it's worth it!

But here's hoping that you are a pregnant person like me!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I was the only one on my job who experienced morning sickness and no one could understand what I was going thru and thought I was complaining all the time. I wish you well with everything. If you get the chance, check out my Morning Sickness Relief
blog.

Sherry said...

I'm praying that this little bit is all that you get. Keep crackers by your bed, eat a little before you move in the morning... I always thought that helped.