Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shannie!

Shannon came and visited us the end of last week. We hung out with Ms. Terri on Friday, Mr. Ron was working all weekend so we didn't get to see him. Most of the weekend was spent watching the Olympics and moves. 
On Monday I had the day off so Shannon and I got to do fun girly stuff. We went shopping. Got pedicures. My toes nails are blue, Shannon's were a blue-purple! We went to O Charlie's for lunch. Very yummy! Monday evening I freaked out because I realized Shannon was leaving the next day and we hadn't take any pictures yet! Not a good thing for a scrapbooker to do. So here are the pictures from Shan's visit.


Siblings!

Sisters! 

Gotta take a picture with Tonkers!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now this is what I'm talkin' about! I love you and Matt and I love the opportunity bloging give me to stay in touch even when we're so far apart.

Thank you for diing this...it really is a blessing to me.

I love you,
Daddy

Kierstyn said...

Great picture of you and Shannie!! You both look so skinny.... I hat you both!

Kierstyn said...

I meant to say "I hate you both" I hat you just means I'm not skinny and can't type! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures , so glad you had a good visit. Love grmm