Monday, August 25, 2008

Bald spot

This morning I was running a little late for work so I was rushing as I was doing my makeup. I went to curl my eyelashes and hear a funny noise. Didn't think anything of it till I went to put on my mascara and it wasn't going on evenly. I look closer and I'm missing some eyelashes. I look at my eyelash curler and see I'm missing a lot of eyelashes! Some how some of my eyelashes got cut off! I was horrified! It's not to noticeable as long as I'm not wearing mascara and I wear my glasses. I hope they grow back. Do eyelashes grow back, anyone know?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No, they don't

Unknown said...

So, let me say that I appreciated your comments on my blog.

I hurried over to your blog to see what you had added to yours, especially after your comment about beating me on the survey...and what do I find? I have to add my comments to a blog post that is over 5 days old!!!

Just one day of work and you surge ahead...weak!

And about the plane...there are a couple others, but it's a matter of time and money for me right now. I won't be able to take you for a ride until I actually get my license...no guests allowed to fly with students like me. But I'm ceertainly looking forward to it when I can.

Love you,
Daddy