Tuesday, April 5, 2011

36 Weeks

My belly button has almost popped out. Freaks me out because that never happened when I was pregnant with Jeremiah. I'm getting swollen. Not nearly as bad as it was with Jeremiah but enough to where I've had to stop wearing my wedding ring. Never realized how much I played with my ring until I stopped wearing it.

Still having braxton hicks contractions. On Sunday night I thought I might need to call my midwife because I was having painful contractions every 10 minutes for 2 hours. Thankfully they slowed down. To clarify, I am seeing the midwives at my practice but planning on getting an epidural. I switched because there are less midwives then doctors, so I get to know them better. Plus, they're much more personal during appointment and from what I've heard during labor. I went back and forth for a while on if I wanted to have a natural labor. After a lot of talking to Matt, praying and research, decided I just really don't care about having a natural labor. After having contraction off and on for the last 10 weeks, I'm over it. :-)

Jeremiah still loves on the baby but doesn't really get it. The other day he tried to feed the baby his cookie. He's going to be such a sweet big brother!

Ephram is getting so big that you can easily see him moving through my belly. Kind of creepy looking, but awesome! Matt and I spend a good part of the evening "playing" with Ephram. Getting us very excited for in a few weeks when Ephram will be here! He'll be here before I know it!


5 comments:

momma said...

you look wonderful. hopefully ephram will wait till grnadma gets there!!

Kierstyn said...

You look great!!

Kim said...

Awww how fun! You look great! Can't wait to see your little guy!

emily said...

You're too lovely to be so close to the finish!

Megan said...

Thanks everyone! Y'all are sweet.

Kim, I can't wait to see him either!

Emily, glad you found me! Do you have a blog?