Sunday, April 17, 2011

2 years old!

Two years ago today I got to hold my little boy for the first time. I can't believe it's been 2 years! Seems like just a moment ago and a life time.


Right after he was born



His first birthday


Showing how old he is now



Getting ready to enjoy his cake!



Sweet Jeremiah,


You're becoming such a big boy! You've learned so much over the past year. You've learned how to walk and talk. But not only those kind of things but also the beginnings of self control, obedience and loving spirit. Daddy and I are thrilled to see God developing these qualities in you already. We're so proud of you! We can't wait to see how you grow and God changes you this year! We love you so much!


Daddy and Momma

3 comments:

momma said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremiah. I love you so much and i can't wait to see you soon. Love, grandma

Kierstyn said...

I think he looks angry in the first picture. And with good reason!

Happy birthday, sweet boy! We love you so much!!

Megan said...

Kierstyn, he didn't have a smooth or calm birth. He probably was a little stressed! I know I was till I got to hold him.