Thursday, January 13, 2011

2010

1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
Taught Sunday and VBS. I was scared to death that I would do something wrong, but really enjoyed it!

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
Not really. Tried off and on with a few things throughout the year, like couponing, but didn't stick with any of them.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister and a good friend

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My Uncle

5. What places have you visited?
No where too exciting. Wichita, Jackson, Oklahoma City. We're kind of homebodies.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A contented spirit

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
There are two. April 28th, the day I found out I had lost a baby and August 21st, the day I found out my second son was on the way

8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
I hate vague questions like this... Hmmm... Growing in my relationship with Christ, my husband and son

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing too major, thankfully

10. What was the best thing you bought?
You're probably going to laugh, but this is the first thing to come to mind. I got this super soft blanket that I love! I curl up under it ever evening not mater what the weather is like.

11. Where did most of your money go?
Our house

12. What song will always remind you of 2010?
The Doxology (we sing it with Jeremiah every night before bed) This Little Light of Mine (first song Jeremiah "sang")

13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
Studied God's word

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
Worrying, fretting and stressing.

15. What was your favorite TV program?
Gray's Anatomy and Chuck

16. What was the best book you read this year?
Just for fun, Twilight Series! Don't judge. ;-) A more serious read, Prodigal God

17. What was your favorite film of the year?
Harry Potter 7!!!!

18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Honestly, I don't even know! Do know that I turned 25. :-)

19. What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm not very knowledgeable about politics (something I'm hoping to change this year). Something that get me every time is the disregard we, as a country show for human life.

20. Who was the best new person you met?
My nephew, Timothy.

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Thief!! ;-)

I can't to hear some of your answers to these questions at the end of this year. You know what they say. A baby changes everything!

Megan said...

I know! My answers will be very different. Hey, next year maybe your answers will be more like mine our now.