Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Cheesy, I know. But it's good to make yourself to find something to be thankful for!

I'm thankful for morning sickness that's lasting most of the day. It means the pregnancy is progressing normally.

I'm thankful for spontaneous hugs and "Momma!" from Jeremiah.

I'm thankful that Matt's unconditional love.

I'm thankful for Granny's chicken and dumplings. Something that tasted good and I could eat without feeling sick!

I'm thankful for leftover chicken and dumpling!

I'm thankful for living close to some of our family.

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

You do realize that two of your thankfuls were about food, don't you? Another good sign that pregnancy is progressing normally!

Megan said...

lol. Good point! That was the first thing I ate that day that didn't make me want to be sick.