Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Babee

Disclaimer: This is slightly inappropriate....



We've taught Jeremiah to say baby. He'll pull up my shirt and pat my tummy and say "babee!" Baby is now interchangeable with tummy. Everyone has a baby!



Last week while changing his diaper he patted his tummy and said baby. I told him that was his tummy and only momma has a baby in her tummy. He reached a little further down patted his penis and said "BABEE!" the whole time there was a huge smile on his face. I told him no, that was his penis, while trying not too laugh too much.



Now EVERY time I change his diaper he does the same thing!

4 comments:

momma said...

too funny!!

Brittany said...

HAHAHAHH! Love it! Boys and their....yeah...

Shannon (Cali version) said...

hehe! boys will be boys!

Megan said...

I knew boys were... obsessive about that, but at 1? Wasn't expecting it so soon. :-)