Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sweet boy

In all the craziness of the last few weeks I haven't posted any pictures of my little boy. The other night I tried to get some of him. Much harder now that he's crawling normally and more quickly and cruising. I think we got some good ones! Here's a quick up date:

Has NINE teeth and counting

Trying to go to one nap a day, not fun for him or me

Cruising on everything. I think walking will happen any day, just needs the confidence to let go

Says: no, mama (momma), dada (daddy), da (dog), ba (ball)

Dances to pretty much any music he hears

Facing forward in the car seat now

Waves and gives kisses

Signs "all done"

Crawls on all four, no more army crawl











I'm always blown away by how blue his eyes are!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love getting to see new pictures...it makes me even more eager to see him! And you too...

Love you!
Da

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures. I'm sure everyone loves those big, beautiful blue eyes. Good luck on your garden. That will be delicious fun. Have a Happy Mother's Day. lol grmm

momma said...

he is soo adorable...and when did that 9th tooth come in???

Shannon (Cali version) said...

he's such a big boy! He's gonna have to show Kaitlyn how to crawl on her knees, her poor little arms get rug rash from scoochin'.

I can't wait to see him and hold him (if he'll let me!). I bet he'll be walking by the time we come in!

Amanda said...

He's gonna be a little football player!

Megan said...

@Daddy: I'm trying to get bette about updating pictures. Can't wait to see you!

@Grandma: That's one of the first things most pople say. :-)

@Momma I can't even remember, I think about two weeks ago. Another might be coming in.

@Shannon: Jeremiah wold get that all the time! She'll be doing it before you know it. I think he'll be walking soon. We've been showing him pictures of you anf tell him you and KAitlyn are coming. I'm sure he'll go to you.

AAmanda: His daddy would love that!

VANESARTE said...

Olá, sou vanessa e gostei muito de seu blog, seu filho é lindo!