Saturday, May 8, 2010

Look what I'm doing!

The past year I've been playing with the idea of starting a garden. I've always blown it off say I don;t have the time or that I would probably end up killing everything. Well, today I took the first step. I bought some seeds and starter plants. Tomorrow, hopefully, Matt will build a planter box and will get all the soil on Monday. I'm a little nervous but very excited. Hopefully I'll have something to show for it, other than a box of dead plants this summer! Wish me luck!

Zucchini, can't wait to grill it!

Sweet green peppers



My Mother's day present. :-) I have such sweet boy!

3 comments:

momma said...

yummy....i bet you will enjoy the 'fruits' or vegetables of your labor!!

Shannon (Cali version) said...

Good luck! I love zucchini and I bet Jeremiah would enjoy food he could help pick himself!

Megan said...

@ Momma: That's what I'm hoping for!

@ Shannon: I think he'll love it! Thankfully he's been eating everythign we give him, even veggies!