Friday, May 28, 2010

Bathroom

Here's Jeremiah's bathroom. I love the shower curtain. All the fun patterns and bright colors. The wall were looking especially plain next to all that.


Before


Nice and boring

My solution!
It was awesome because I already had the frames. The same size but one was wood and the other white. Painted the wooden frame white so they would match. I traced some of the sea critters of the shower curtain and then cut them out on some scrapbook paper I had. The only thing I had to buy was the solid back group paper, which was just over a dollar! I think they turned out really cute and can't beat the price!













I still want to paint the walls. I think a blue or green. That will happen another day.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Megan. Your idea to make the wall art certainly turned out to be just what was needed. I love it grmm

momma said...

very cute!!! looks great.

Kierstyn said...

I like it!

Megan said...

Thanks! I'm pleased.

Amanda said...

Love it! You did great, I love crafts where I already have all the stuff. . .