Sunday, September 21, 2008

A nice, quiet walk

That's what we thought we were doing. We took Tonks so she could burn off some energy. Tonks is not very good on a leash. She want to be as far ahead of us as she can be and can't walk in a straight line. We were trying to keep her closer to us. She sounded like she was dying! She was strangling her herself. Matt was worried, I told him she wouldn't kill herself. So loving,huh?

 Tonks then need to go to the bathroom in the neighbor's grass! I didn't bring a bag because I took her to go potty before we left. Matt ended up running back to the house and grabbing a bag.  

Things were going much better till Matt realized there were blood drops right in front of us. Didn't take us too long to realize they were coming from Tonks! Easy to figure out because there was a good bit of blood on her face and her tongue was covered in blood! Some how she bit her tongue. There was one point where she stopped and as I walked past her she freaked out. I think it happened then. 

We decided to end the walk pretty quickly after that. I'm sure we were quite a sight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuk!poo and blood...not your idea of a fun walk.!!