Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yea!

For the past 4 months I've had to live without a garbage disposal. Not sure how I did it. Honestly, it wasn't too bad at first. Once I was pregnant, I just could not handle that nasty food catcher thing. Matt would have  clean it out for me every night. 
Earlier this week Mr. Ron and Ms Terri came over so that the guys could instal a garbage disposal. While the guys were picking one out and getting the supplies Ms Terri and I went and got dinner. Yum, Chines! We all ate and then it was time to work! Ms Terri and I supervised and watch John and Kate Plus Eight.  
The guys got it done pretty quickly! And it works great! I love having a garbage disposal again. Thanks for your help Mr Ron and Ms Terri! I owe you all cookies! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron says, "Glad to help--can't wait for the cookies!" We had a great time. We are looking forward to our next pictionary session. Much love, T

Shannie said...

Hip, hip, hooray for Mr. Ron!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope Tonks is better and that you are happily enjoying your new disposal. If I remember correctly Ron always has been a big cookie fan. (Can't say I blame him) Wonder where you got the great cookie baking gene! ! ! Love grm

Anonymous said...

cleaning out the food trap is a gross job! i will say that mr ron's plumbing ability has definitely improved!