Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Pictures!

We had our first sonogram three and a half weeks ago. The baby was just a gestational sack then. I loving called it me "little black dot baby"

This Tuesday we had the eight week sonogram. It's amazing to see how much the baby has grown and developed. Everything think looks perfect. The baby's heart rate was good. We got to see it's heart just pumping away. Makes me smile just thinking about it.  

The day we found out we were pregnant in our small group we read Psalm 139:13-16. I've been thinking about that passage a lot as the pregnancy progresses. 

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's 
womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and
wonderfully made,
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths
of the earth,
our eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be. 

It's amazing to think that's what's happening to our baby right now. Our God indeed it is awesome God!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah and amen! I had a chance to share this scripture with a friend at work while we were looking at your pictures. It was a blesing to share about this child's life and eternal life.

Please keep sharing!
I love you both, I mean all...
Daddy

Anonymous said...

when i was sick when i was pregnant with you and memorized that scripture. i will continue to pray that scripture for your baby and family. xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

OH WOW ! ! ! It is amazing to see how much your baby has developed in just about a month, so precious. love to you ALL

Kierstyn said...

Amazing! It never get old, seeing those picture.... even though I've done it three times!

Praising God with you!

Anonymous said...

We are so thirlled for you, so grateful to the Lord! Thanks for putting the pics up. We love you all, R and T
PS. See you Monday at 5:30--It is OUR turn!

Shannie said...

He/she kind of looks like a gummy bear :)

Megan said...

It does look like a gummy bear, huh?

Megan said...

So guess what. Next we were getting a DVD of the baby! How cool is that???