Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Snack Time

Been a while since I've posted pictures of Mr. Jeremiah. He was being so sweet sitting on the couch with me this morning. Once the camera came out, the sweetness went away. He was still sweet. Just very busy!

Lucky for me, Jeremiah is part hobbit, so we eat all day. There's breakfast, second breakfast, lunch, snack and then dinner. Sometimes another little snack before bed. Anyways, it's much easy to capture my boy when he's strapped in his highchair.

Where'd it go?

We take eat seriously around here.



Gorp (trail mix)


Yummy stuff!

His feet are huge!



Love these little hands

Sweet smile


I know it's a little blurry and over exposed, but I love this picture! Classic happy face.


Piercing blue eyes

Life is better with a full tummy

3 comments:

momma said...

so much personality!!

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah is just growing since I saw you. I love his bib. Such a happy, messy cute boy. lol

Amanda said...

Gorgeous pics, M! My favorite is the second to the last, WOW.