Thursday, July 22, 2010

Breakfast

Jeremiah loves oatmeal. I can count on him to gobble it up. This morning he just wasn't feeling it. No big deal. The three of us were all in my room. Matt and I were getting ready for the day while Jeremiah played. He left and went into the kitchen. Figured he wanted his cup. I hear him going, "Mmmmm! Mmm!" Getting suspicious I go to see what he's so excited about. This is what I found.





He had pulled his bowl of oatmeal of the table, on to the chair and was chowing down! He ate the rest out of the bowl and a lot off the chair. Good thing I mopped my kitchen yesterday!


Today is off to an exciting start!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Ava has started pulling things off the counter and table. We have to put things way back. He is so big!

Megan said...

We have to do the same thig with Jeremiah. It's made me be a neater person, that's for sure!

Amanda said...

Wow, he's such a little BOY. Love it.