Sunday, February 22, 2009

Odd Request

When I'm working I try to finish customer transactions by asking if there is anything else. I've gotten a lot of odd answers. Like, a milk shake and a side of fries, the winning lotto numbers, a million dollars (why is it that because I work in the bank I have access to millions of dollars???), and help cleaning the house. I try to play along with the customer, by volunteering Matt to clean for them. The customers think it's hilarious. On Friday I got the oddest answer to my question. The conversation went something like this:

Customer: "Can you help me with a divorce?

Me: Silence for a second while I was processing what he asked me, "a divorce?"

Customer: "Yeah!"

Me" "Nope, Can't help you with that. Have a good day!"

I was stunned! I couldn't believe he asked for help with a divorce. I think I'm going to try to find anew way of ending transactions from now on.

No comments: