Friday, February 6, 2009

New Years Resolution

I know I'm over a month behind in making my resolution. Better late than never, right? This year I decided I wanted to take it seriously and go beyond the typical resolutions. Plus I wanted to find one that I would stick with. So here it is,

To learn how to better prioritize

As I was thinking through what I wanted to work on changing in myself that what it all boiled down to, learning is it more important. To make sure the dishes are done or call a friend I hadn't talked to in a while? Read new book or do my quiet time? This has been challenging for me and I'm sure it will become more so once Jeremiah is born. It will be interesting to see how I've done at the end of the year and how my priorities have changed

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...this will be challenge, but it will definitely help you manage all the changes that are coming in your life.

Got the picture of your rocker last night and thought it might be in the blog as well. It reall looks nice plus I thing you'll enjoy the ottoman.

I'm working on the infant's crib this weekend so it will be ready for the car ride to Atlanta next week! Mom's still coming since I'm still working...

Love you,
Daddy

Kierstyn said...

Babies have a funny way of pushing themselves right to the top of the priority list! Suddenly, this tiny baby becomes your top priority (which is good in a lot of ways). Since I've let this happen, I just wanted to encourage you to keep Jeremiah at the top of your priorities, but not let him take over the place where your husband and your relationship with God should be.

Love you!

Megan said...

Thanks for working on the crib. I'll see it the day after tomorrow!

Good advice, Kierstyn. Thanks!