Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Near the end

I've found that there are signs that the pregnancy is on the down hill:


Maternity shirts are no longer big enough to cover your belly

People ask, "You won't get any bigger, will you???"

When you sneeze or cough you better hope you don't have to go potty or it could get messy

It's a goodnight if you get up only once

You no longer fit most places if you're turned to the side

Puffy is a good way to describe your ankles, all the time


That's all for now. I'm only at 30 weeks so I'm sure there will be more to come!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss terri says that if you think heartburn is bad.....just wait for the hemoroids!

Unknown said...

Pictures! I want pictures! I'm not getting to see you in real life, so I want pictures!

Grand Daddy

Kierstyn said...

That's pretty funny, Meg!

Heads up, the sneezing thing, doesn't change, even after the baby is out.

And I feel so bad about your ankles. That's a bummer!

Can you still fit into boothes? When I was pregnant with Micah, I couldn't fit into boothes. That's depressing!

Sherry said...

Pictures - I'm with your dad! I want to see pictures of how you can't fit into tiny places. Just think of the fun Matt could have capturing that on film, Meg caught in a corner. hee hee

Oh yea and keep your feet up whenever possible, that swelling will go away once baby gets here!

Megan said...

I'm working on the pictures!

I forgot to mention how my belly is now pubic property for anyone and everyone to point at, start at, or touch. Why is that?

Kierstyn said...

Don't know about the belly thing. It bugged me the first time. After that, I was way more used to being touched. I was after all, a mommy to a toddler!

To encourage me, a friend told me that everyone just wanted to share in the miracle. Cute. But it still annoyed me.

Unknown said...

You could hang a sign on your belly...
Touches - 3 for $1

Just a thought...amd make sure you hang it low enough to avoid confusion.

hee hee
Dad

Kierstyn said...

Dad, LOL!!!! Nice!