Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nursery Update!

Mom came into town this weekend for our baby shower. While she's here Matt and I decided to take advantage of the extra set of hands and try to get most of the nursery finished. It looks so cute! I'm thrilled with how it's all coming together. The walls are Bicycle Yellow, very fun! 

My grandma is here as well! She and mom are working on the bed skirt right now. I think it's best I stay out of the way. :-)

The changing table

The glider

Bookshelf

Curtains Mom made

Crib

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Things look wonderful! It really is all coming together, and I'm sure it makes Jeremiah's arrival all the more exciting. Once you get the bed skirt in and everything's all up, you'll have to pull back and give me some pictures of the "whole room" at least as much as you can.

And you can shoot a video with the camera and it posts just like pictures!

I wish I could be there, but you know that even though I'm not present, that my heart is with you...you call her Mom!

Love you,
Daddy

Kierstyn said...

I remember back when all the toys fit in one little basket and one shelf....

Shannie said...

Looks so cute! I have some sketches I need to scan and email you

Megan said...

I'll try to get a whole picture or video this week.

His toys are starting to take over already! Not a good sign.

Mom told me some about the sketches. They sound perfect!