Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Had a bad day again...

I didn't spill my coffee, break a shoe lace or smear the lip stick on my face. Still, yesterday was not such a great day. Matt and I sleep with our windows open, we didn't realize how could it was going to get and forgot about all the pollen in the air when we got into bed on Sunday night. I work up with a scratchy throat and a runny nose at 6:30. Not a big deal but I started feeling worse as the day went on. I was able to leave work early, 4:45.  I was so excited! As I was driving home, I drifted off the road some and ended up getting a flat tire. That was at about 4:50. Call Matt and he came to the rescue. What a good man! We (I really did help!) headed to Sam's to get anew tired around 5:20. HAd to get new tires last night because I had training in Atlanta today and didn't want to drive there and back on a little spare! Get to Sam's drop off the car at a little before six. We didn't get to leave until after 7. It was such a long day!

No comments: