Friday, April 4, 2008

Update

In my last post about about the houses, I said we really liked the first but could not afford it. Matt and I went back and forth for a while about if we should make and offer and decided that we couldn't. Today Matt was looking at houses online and saw the price on the house we really liked had been drastically reduced! It's now in our price range; granted it's at the high end of it. We made an offer tonight and are waiting to here back. We're not planing on hearing anything until after the weekend. Both of us are very excited that God has opened this door for us. I'll let you know when we hear anything!
The MLS number is 02351108, if you want to look at it online. We're going to look at it again tomorrow so I'll post some pictures. 

2 comments:

Shannie said...

So exciting!

Anonymous said...

wooooo whoo! Love you, Miss T