Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Update

So Matt and I decided to make an offer on the house we like, as did another couple! The house is bank owned; yesterday the bank told both of us to make another offer and have it in by 9am this morning. Matt and I spent a good bit of time thinking, praying and getting advice. We finally made another offer last night and thought we would know something by noonish. At about 2:30 we found out it will take the bank 2 to 3 days to process the offers. Now we're back in the wait and see thing. 
If it doesn't work out for us to get this house we're going to try for the one in the same neighborhood. It looks like the couple we're bidding  against for this is also interested in the other one. I think it's pretty funny. 
Here are some pictures of the house we currently have an offer on. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful! i love the details. Continuiing to pray for god's will!!

Momma

Unknown said...

Wow! I really like the openness and how it flows. The pillars for the dining room is cool and the counter will be neat...kinda like your apartment now.

I think I'll really like the room over the garage...it's not going to be one of the nursery options, is it? I don't want a pastel room...plus this would give me easy observation of the garage where the Harley will live.

Kierstyn said...

I like...
the kitchen
the colums
the corner tub.

And I'm VERY impressed with your montage! And you didn't even have to call me... you're getting so big! ;-)

Kierstyn said...

And I'm glad to see Daddy has chosen which daughter he's going to live with! Phew! One less thing for me to worry about.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely home. I can see you guys there. Tonks will love all that huge yard. I'm excited to see which direction the Lord take ya'll.
Love you, Ms T

Shannie said...

All this waiting is annoying! Don't they see I need to make summer plans? Will I be in Atlanta painting????