Sunday, January 22, 2012

Meals

I really enjoyed cooking so much this week! It was wonderful just needing to get the meal together without first figuring out what I was going to make.One thing I learned is when you cook a lot, there are leftovers! So this week I'm going to be cooking meals that I didn't have a chance to make last week.

My favorite meal last week was the Alfredo! Nummy! I've treied a few different Alfredo recipes in the past, but they never turned out right. This recipe took longer then I thought it would. But so worth it! If you make it, make sure to give yourself pleanty of time!

Sunday: Honey Garlic Chicken and rice with mixed veggies. Already in the crock pot.
Monday: Chicken Marsala over pasta with roasted veggies (I was so bumbed I didn't get fix this last week! Can't wait till dinner tomorrow!)
Tuesday:  Sheperds Pie with rolls. I'm determined to figure out how to bake bread!
Wednesday: Left Overs or a quick meal, like brinner
Thursday: Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup and salad
Friday:Roasted Chicken with roasted green beans
Saturday: Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm...sounds yummy and it helps your day be so much calmer.