Friday, January 13, 2012

Meals

Something I'm hoping to get better at is meal planning. In an effort to accomplish this, I thought I would post me meal plan here. Got the idea from my friends Brit. I'm also hoping to try some new recipes. It seems like we end up eating the same meals.  There are a few new ones this week that I'm pretty excited about! I'll let you know how they turn out.

Sunday: Honey Garlic Chicken and rice with mixed veggies
Monday: Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup and salad
Tuesday:  Chicken Alfredo with broccoli
Wednesday: Stuffed pork chops with roasted green beans
Thursday: Fajitas with onion and peppers and black beans
Friday:Spaghetti and meat balls
Saturday: Chicken Marsala over pasta with roasted veggies(I can't wait to try this, I love chicken marsala!)

1 comment:

momma said...

sounds delicious!!