- Sign "all done" and every now then he signs "more"
- Can clap. He loves to sing If Your Happy and You Know it. He claps through the whole song.
- Is a book worm already.
- Not crawling yet, but has started rolling to get places.
- Waves occasionally.
- Sleeping much better! Still not through the night but so much better!
- Splashing in the bathtub is one of his favorite things to do. Slashes almost as big as Jeremiah's
- Loves being outside.
- Has 4 teeth!
- Shakes his head no. Awesome.
- Dances. It's a lot like shaking his head no, but to music
- Wears size 12 month.
- Weighs around 23lbs according to our scale. I take him for his 9 month appointment in a few weeks. So we won't have the official weight till then.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
How is it that Ephram is 9 months old? I'm already starting to think about his first birthday party! Yesterday morning I looked at the clock at 10:44. It was strange to think that nine months ago he had been born yet. Then I started to laughing thinking about the exciting car ride we had going to the hospital and how grateful I am that he wasn't born at 10:44!