Friday, November 26, 2010

Not for the weak of stomach

Jeremiah loves to eat! He's big enough now that he can reach thing in the pantry. If I don't get him a snack when he wants one, he'll often coming running out of the kitchen with the huge box of Goldfish. He also does this with the trash can. I'll hear the lid close and then "Food! Mmmm..." Gross, I know. But that isn't even the grossest part!

Tonks, our dog, has a bad habit of throwing up when she wants to go outside. Nothing gets her in the back yard faster then her gaging.

The other night I was making dinner while Matt and Jeremiah were playing. I saw the dog by the back door but didn't think anything of it. Matt and I were talking when we hear "Food! Mmmm!" Never a good sign so Matt goes to check it out. Next thing I know he's yelling at the dog and telling Jeremiah how yucky that is. The dog had thrown up and Jeremiah was eating it!
Oh yuck! It's making me gag just thinking about it! I comfort myself by saying, "He's just building his immune system!" Oh the joys of having a little boy. :-)

2 comments:

Emily said...

ooooooooooooh. gross. haha

Megan said...

I know!