Monday, April 13, 2009

He is Risen!

I'm a little late in my Eater blog, but better late than never. Right?

In the morning we had breakfast and Mom gave us Easter baskets. Something I don't think I'll ever our grow.

After church we came home and the Stockmans came over for lunch. Growing up I would watch my mom host families in our home, now was my turn! I got to use my china and everything. Like a real grown up!

In the evening we went see Matt's family. The whole family was there, well the ones from the area. It was great to get to see every one.

I'm slowly trying to get better about taking pictures. I didn't think to take any until we were home for the night. So I don't have any pictures with the Stockmans or the Wilsons. Somethings better than nothing though.



Me and Matthew



Me, Mom, and Matt



Me and Momma



Tulips that Mr. Ron brought back from Amsterdam! Aren't they pretty?

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

the picture of you and mom is really pretty! You look good for being huge and pregnant!!

And the tulips are amazing!