Thursday, April 2, 2009

37 weeks

Here's a new belly picture! This was right taken before my doctor's appointment. The appointment went well. They said there had been no change in my cervix since last week and that they wouldn't do anything to induce labor until I'm at 38 weeks. So it's back to waiting to see what will happen. The doctor said to schedule an appointment for next week "just in case". I'm hoping that means they think I might go into labor before then! Matt and I keep reminding ourselves that God is sovereign and has Jeremiah's days numbered. I just wish I knew those numbers too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! I continue to pray for all of you...yoiu and Jeremiah, Matt, and Mom.

I love you all and hope you're enjoying the chance to be together.

Daddy

Kierstyn said...

I just asked Micah, "Who's that in the picture?" HE responded, "That's Aunt Megan!" Then I asked him what that was and pointed to your nice round belly. He smiled and said, "That's Jeremiah in her tummy!" It was really cute!

terri said...

You and Jeremiah are adorable.