Friday, April 24, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment

Today Jeremiah had his first doctor's appointment. Our doctor goes to our church. I am so thankful to have a doctor who I know and trust.

Jeremiah is doing great! He's already passed his birth weight, now he's 8.4. No worries about failure to thrive here! I was relieved to see his weight is doing so well because I had been a little worried about my milk supply. But not anymore.

While we were waiting to be seen, Matt was getting Jeremiah down to his diaper. Matt was snuggling with Jeremiah as I was filling out paper work. All of the souden Matt's jumping up going, "oh my goodness! He got me!" or something to that extent. I started laughing without knowing for sure what had happened. Apparently Jeremaih had to go potty, and it ended up getting all over Matt! One of the funnies things I've seen!

3 comments:

momma said...

He just wanted to wish his daddy happy birthday in his own special way.

Megan said...

Glad it wasn't my birthday!

Kierstyn said...

Grow, baby GROW!!! Your big cousins want to play with you so badly. :-)