Friday, December 19, 2008

Party Time!

To announce that we are having a son we had Matt's family over. We didn't tell them what the baby was. We had them write their guess down and then go to the nursery to find out.

Here's one wall in the nursery. There were blue streamers and balloons every where!

Brenda and Ricky brought the very yummy desserts. Thanks! :-)

Matt with his grandpa


Once then men found out it was a boy they were quite happy to sit away from all the baby craziness. 

Us with both of Matt's grandmothers

Angela and me

Melinda with a bib she gave Jeremiah. It says, "My Aunt Loves Me!"

Brenda with Granny (her mom)

Matt's favorite outfit so far. :-)

Thanks to everyone who came over to share in our joy! Thank you for all of the sweet baby things! I have a feeling Jeremiah won't be lacking for a thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're at my house!
You're at my house!
Oh happy day!