Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby????

BOY! We are having a little boy! From the ultrasound he looks great! Measuring right on schedule. Not big, yea! He has all of his organs and is an active little guy! During the ultrasound he was just kicking away. We are so thankful for the blessing of our son and the fact that he's healthy.  

The girl doing the ultrasound told us everything that's white is bone. I saw her move the camera down his body to see if we would tell the sex. I thought his little bottom were his knees. I asked if the baby really had it's knees together. She told me it was his bottom, didn't take long after that to figure out we're having a boy! Picture will come soon. Tomorrow hopefully. 

For all of those you who voted for a little girl (DAD!) on the poll, sorry, you lost. The rest of you, congrats! you guessed right!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A boy! WOW! Praise God. We are so very happy for all of you. I can't wait to hold the little guy. Much love, T

Kierstyn said...

I am thrilled beyond words!! Can you even imagine the trouble that my two boys and this new little one will make at Grandma and Grand-Daddy's house during Cousin Camp?!

Sherry said...

How exciting! This little boy will have so much fun and be so well loved in your family - what a blessing! congratulations!

Unknown said...

Boys rule...girls drool

Megan said...

I hope nothing to important breaks at Cousin Camp!

What happened to every man needs a daughter, Dad??