Monday, November 24, 2008

Movement

For a little over a week I've been able to feel the baby move. It was a little creep at first, now I love it. Started out as a fluttering feeling. Now it's a popcorn kind of feeling for the most part and every now and then it feels like a kick or it's rolling over. Pretty strong for a little thing!
 
Poor Matt was feeling a little left out I think. But not any more! Sunday morning he felt the baby move for the first time. His face just lit up and his eyes were huge! Cutest thing ever. He was able to feel the baby again tonight. 

It's so exciting finally getting to see a change in my body and actually feel the baby move. Makes it more real that in just over 20 weeks this little baby will be here in our arms. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such an exciting time for the two of you and for all of us!! i can't wait to find out whether it is a oby or girl...2 more weeks!!!

Kierstyn said...

I just realized that December 3rd is the ultrasound! So close! I have a feeling it's a little boy, but I voted girl, because that would be such fun! Plus, can you imagine there being more boys than girls in our family???

And December 3rd is the one year exactly from Benjamin's surgery. It will be such a fun day of celebrating God's goodness in so many ways!!!

Unknown said...

I hope you mean that it felt a little creepy and not that my new granddaughter is a little creep...

Any way, very exciting, and I know that these things make the pregnancy a much more shared experience.

Enjoy the excitement,
Daddy