Thursday, November 20, 2008

What I've learned

I'm now 18 weeks pregnant and here's what I've learned so far...

Maternity pants are way more comfortable!
Once you're belly starts getting big it'll stick out the bottom of pre-pregnancy shirts
Tums are amazing
Not a good idea to jump while pregnant
The baby gets tired of being in the same position too, especially at night
There's just no way to wear pre-maternity hose. Doesn't work well

That's all so far but I've got 22 more weeks to go. Who know what all I'll have learned by then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you learn quickly young one!!

Unknown said...

These are good lessons! And they make me smile...I'm sure looking forward to you and Matt coming for Christmas so we can hear more.

BTW, has Matt learned anything yet?

Love you,
Daddy

Megan said...

Matt said he's learned to say yes and get me what I ask for (mainly water and Tums). :-)