Monday, March 24, 2008

Softball

A few weeks ago Matt joined our church softball team. Matt did really well considering he's never played softball or baseball before. He plays catcher and is hoping to get a home run this season. I took some pictures but they didn't turn out. I'll get some up before the seasons over. We've had two games so far, lost the first and won the second. We're really enjoying softball. I'm slowly figuring out the rules. Thankfully there is another young couple who comes to the games, they've been helping me a lot.  

2 comments:

Shannie said...

Call Kiersty if any of those rules stump you...I think the past few years of WPC softball have taught her a thing or two ;)

Kierstyn said...

Yay for softball!

And I should know all the softball rules, but I don't. I've been too busy chasing the Krajca 3. :-)