Thursday, March 13, 2008

She only looks sweet

Our sweet puppy, Tonks, at least that's what I thought until I got home from work last night. I went to change and saw I had left a new cashmere sweater that my parents got in February on the bed. When I went to put it away I noticed something was wrong.

Tonks had chewed holes in two parts of of it! you can see that in the middle by the buttons is still wet. The other spot is on the right hem. Needless to say I was not happy and Tonks knew it! 







3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooooooooooh...bad dog! Now you are experiencing that dogs often train their people! I'm sure sorry it happened to you...
Daddy

Kierstyn said...

Tonks says, "Hi! My name is Bad Dog, No No, Don't Eat Cashmere!"

And Megan, not that you are a blogger I expect a lot more comments on my blog. :-) Just trying to lay it out there!

Kierstyn said...

Okay, I meant to say, "...NOW that you are a blogger..."

Opps! Time for bed!