Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jeremiah Update

Jeremiah has turned into such a boy!

  • He loves playing outside, sticks, slugs, building  guns out of blocks
  • Has figured out how to petal his bike
  • Know his left and right (in the context of his hands and feet)!
  • Blueberries are his favorite food
  • Is my helper whenever I'm cooking
  • Counts, "1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10!" Every time. We'll get 5, 6, 7, and 8 eventually.
  • Is potty trained, except for number 2. He always waits till he's in bed in a diaper.
  • His imagination has taken off! Yesterday he built us goggles so we could look for fish in his room, I said something about an octopus. He started jumping trying to reach it. Apparently it was too high because he built a plane, then flew up and caught it. :-)
  • Is so sweet to Ephram. When he hears Ephram crying Jeremiah gets Ephram's silky and then talks or sings to him.
  • Singing is something he's just started doing
  • Recognizes all the basic shapes
  • Has just started saying crazy, disaster, and awesome

 
I asked him to show me the gun he built. Yep, he's shooting me. :-)


Workin' his hat from Aunt Shannie in Austrailla


My sweet boy. Pictures like this are hard to come by!

2 comments:

mpmma said...

i think it is funny that he says disaster!!! like father... :)

Anonymous said...

What darling pics, interesting new words He is doing so well and I never thought 5,6,7 or 8 were too important Love