Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rough night?

A few weeks ago Jeremiah started sleeping in his nursery. Very exciting, but kind of sad at the same time. Jeremiah loves to be swaddled to sleep. He sleeps so much when he's swaddled. My mom got us a Miracle Blanket, it really is a baby straight jacket! But Jeremiah LOVES it! There was one afternoon he was exhausted, as soon as I started to swaddle him he start to calm down.

Here he is, all snuggy and sleeping really well. He sleeps on a pillow because he has reflux issues and it helps.

This is how we find him every morning! Not sure what he does to move down the bed or how he gets that leg out! There have been a few morning where he's some how gotten his arms out too! That's impressive because the Miracle blanket has flaps that hold the baby's arms down. You took the flaps under the baby's back! I have no idea how Jeremiah is able to pull the flaps out! He's a strong boy, I guess.

5 comments:

momma said...

that is too funny! he's a wiggly one!

Unknown said...

What a boy! I can't wait to take this boy camping...even if it's only in the back yard. We'll see if he stays in a sleeping bag

Shannie said...

I think he scooted down to get away from that nasty pillow-case-less pillow

Megan said...

You might need to duck-tape him in the sleeping bag!

I thought about the pillow not having a case after I posted the picture. I thought for sure no one would notice, my bad. :-)

Shannie said...

umm... it's kind of my job to be observant

;)