Sunday, August 16, 2009

The shoulder tap

See this sweet boy? Can you believe that he would not stop screaming for the nursery workers, AGAIN!


I was sitting in church really enjoying the sermon when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Amanda, a friend who was working in the nursery, told me they needed me. I get the beeper from Matt and see that it wasn't turned on, oops! As soon as I am out of the sanctuary I hear him screaming. Not sure what set him off this week. They said he was acting like his tummy hurt. Only thing I can think is that I had OJ with breakfast and it upset his tummy.

I'm trying to figure out what I can do to help Jeremiah have a better time in the nursery. Again, I'm just so thankful for the workers. I'm in the nursery next week so I'll get a chance to love on the babies. Plus, that means they won't have to come get us!

No comments: