Thursday, March 5, 2009

No Snow Day

Sadly the snow we had wasn't enough to scare the bank into closing...

We did have a treat though! Brittany and her family came a stayed the night! Brit is my best friend from high school, for those of you who didn't know. It was so fun to see her again! Last time we were together was for my wedding when she was pregnant with twins! We had a great evening plying with the boys, trying to keep Tonks from harassing them too much and just hanging out. It was wonderful getting to spend time together again.

I'm a slacker and didn't think to take pictures until after they left! Sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

snow..no snow...I want pictures!!!! of you not youir yard...unless you're in it! Dad's out of town, so I'm taking over the nagging for the time being!

Megan said...

Ok, ok! I get it. I'll add one tomorrow.

Brittany said...

We loved seeing you too. I didn't even think about pictures either! Too bad..